Tricker Treats Tricker Treats

Good work.

It reminded me of a John K. cartoon. Nice job.

The Doom Project The Doom Project

Perfect.

You have created a movie worthy of this game's great name. Very nice.

El Spork de Oro El Spork de Oro

Perfect score across the board!

From the moment I saw the red spherical figure appear on the screen, I was moved beyond words. My spirits were lifted ever higher as each new character was introduced. The genius plot and rich animation, combined with the angelic music, sent my mind to a state of complete euphoria. A movie of this nature should be seen by all and praised at the single greatest epic of all time!

HyperactiveYouth responds:

Is that all? Pffft, this is much more epic and grand than you portrayed it. Fag.

roger's movie collection2 roger's movie collection2

Blasphemy!

Not only did you make every character sound like one of Jim Henson's muppets, butcher the english language, and make the internet more of a horrible place, but you've taken a popular faith in a superior country and dragged it through your dirty, dutch mud. Generally, a popular artist will progressively make their movies more offensive, but you've skipped the step of becoming remotely talented. I'll enjoy watching from my angelic vantage point as you burn.

-Sam

(HyperactiveYouth feels the same)

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Yeah, i know i waisted my reputation with Hyper youth so i doubt even if i make something good he'll be happy..But eh yeah

The voices of the muppets are cool

Okay, next time i have them all talk dutch with chinese subtitles. Better?

I'm not against america, just show the irony of Bush, our great monkey.

Good bye mr. religious person. Hope you learn to read warning signs before you go walk into a electric nuclear bomb facility

"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

Heh.

It's like you can see the future...

coffee break coffee break

Pretty good.

While your movies are quite similar to those of David Firth, I enjoyed seeing a different idea applied to the style. Good job.

One Ring to Rule ThemAll3 One Ring to Rule ThemAll3

A worthy sequel

While this movie was fun to watch, it had some flaws. Some of the audio was very anoying. Melkor's voice was painfull to listen to. Also, the humor was not as original as your other movies'. I can see it took you a long time to make this movie, but please bring back your old, unique style to your future movies.

NG Horror Show NG Horror Show

Nice work, all of you.

Not forgetting the other two movies in this submission, I would like to say that it was a great Halloween short. It's just a cartoon. If what's-his-name wants to draw sadistic and brutal rape scenes, let him be. He doesn't get on your back about touching yourselves at night. Nice flash guys.

Smash Bros DX Smash Bros DX

Not bad.

While I'm not a big fan of sprite movies, this is pretty good for a first submission. I'm not entirely sure about the story, and the dialogue has a few typos, but there weren't many mistakes after that. Good job.

dmdf df dmdf df

Cool

I like the dance at the end.

BlipidyBlue responds: